Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Don't say you LOVE me

cher Paris,

Got introduced to you by a friend
You were cute and all that
Baby you set the trend, yes you did...

Don't say you love me
You don't even know me
If you really want me
Then give me some time...

Well.. even if you give me some time... I doubt I'll change my decision...
How can you easily say: "I like her" while you haven't known me.. well... yet? Apa yang bisa disuka? sms.. telp.. apa itu udh bisa disebut kenal? Udh bisa disebut deket? Apa yang gw sebut deket itu kalo jalan pikirannya nyambung. That's what I call 'close'.

Have we ever been 'close'? Dari gw sendiri... nggak. Gw bukan tipe orang yang bisa 'mengenal' orang hanya dari percakapan non-efektif selama 5 menit lewat telpon. Kita ga pernah banyak ngobrol.. you don't know me, I don't know you either. Don't say you love me. What makes you love me if you don't know anything? Or worse.. what makes you want to know me in the first place? Love at first sight?

What is 'love at first sight'? Your eyes can fool you. Looks cover bad habits just like make-ups cover imperfections. 'Love at first sight' isn't love. It's attraction. And I don't believe in 'love at first sight'. There is no such thing.

And I know this might hurt you. But I'm sorry. Going on like this won't take us anywhere. It's just.. pointless. It makes no sense.. --" Besides... I have these things going on in my mind... Quit it, it's crazy. So I hope you'll understand... I'm sorry that I've changed.. I can't help it... ~_~

I would really appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

Regards,

|